If you’re ready to support a project fundraising on ioby, there are lots of ways you can make a donation! See below for a list of donation methods, as well as additional information for each:
- Donate online with a credit or debit card. This is by far the simplest and most common way to donate to an ioby project! On a campaign’s fundraising page, simply enter the amount you’d like to donate, click the “donate to this project” button, and follow the steps to enter your payment information.
- Donate by check. Instructions for donating by check can be found here. Please be aware that check processing may take up to 4 weeks.
- Donate by electronic funds transfer (EFT). Instructions for donating by electronic funds transfer can be found here.
- Donate through a donor-advised fund. More details on contributing through a donor-advised fund can be found here.
- Have your employer match your donation. More details on how to add your employer's matching donation can be found here.
One method ioby can’t accept, unfortunately, is cash. We recommend using one of the methods listed above or contacting the project leader that you plan to support.
If you have additional questions, please contact [email protected]